We provide solution approach and project estimates.
24/7 Days a week
Please review our some of the most significant features of Swoopo.
In order to participate in Swapoo auction, registered users must first buy bids (called credits, and henceforth referred to as "Bid-credits") before entering into an auction. For the US version of the site, Bid-credits cost $0.60 apiece and are sold in lots (called BidPacks) of 40, 75, 150, 400, and 1,000. Each credit is good for one bid. Standard auctions begin with an opening price of $0.12 and every time someone bids the price increases by $0.12. Other auction types use different values, penny auctions use $0.01, 6¢ auctions $0.06, etc. The price of bids and the incremental values vary depending on the regional version of the site used.
The auction ends when time runs out. However, because each bid extends the length of the auction by 10-20 seconds, the auction could theoretically continue on indefinitely.
Besides making single bids anytime, users can place a so-called "Bidbutler", which is an automatic bidding tool. Users can employ a maximum of 50 Bidbutler bids each time. Once a Bidbutler is active, it will automatically bid in the final 10 seconds of the auction in an attempt to keep the user as the highest bidder. This means if two or more Bidbutlers are active they will repeatedly bid against each other (before the auction time increment is applied) until the one with the most bids left is the "winner". Bidbutler bids hold no more value than single manually placed bids, so once the bids booked for a Bidbutler are exhausted a single manually placed bid can become the winning bid.
Admin Features (Back end)
- The admin panel is to control the front end of the site. This panel will provide many functionalities and authorities to admin (the controller of the site).
- Secure URL and username/password to login to the administrative interface to perform administrative functions.
- ADD/MODIFIY/DELETE different sections of sites through back end.
- Manage content for all CMS based pages.
- Edit all CMS pages through FCK editor by which admin can maintain all the content easily by formatting the text, Font, style, format & even images.
- Able to keep track of all signed up members.
- Activate or de-activate any of the members from the site if required.
- Able to Add/Edit/Delete registered users.
- Through admin section Site Administrator can update different categories & subcategories of Reverse Auction.
- Manage Reverse Auction details from back end under different categories. (if project required)
- Ability to set number in stock for product inventory control(if project required)
- Able to manage image gallery for each Auction from back end.
- Activate & de-activate any Reverse Auction which will be reflected on the front end.
- After admin approval Auction will be displayed on the front end.
- Manage featured listing.
- View the open bids/ closed bids details from back end.
- Ability to close Reverse Auction any time from back end.
- Ability to a lot the Auction time from admin panel.
- Able to manage discount section. (depends on project)
- View order and set order Status when shipped.
- Add META Title, keywordss and descriptions for custom META tags for each product detail page.
- Ability to set prices/size/dimensions and relative product details which will display on front.
- Password-protected administrative access.
- Manage mail messages format which will send to users on specified events like registration, forgot password etc.
- Admin will able to manage News, FAQs, Banners, Testimonials, Newsletter section
- Also the Admin can set the Rules or limits for the site.
On Event Mail Messaging/Manage Mails
A Password recovery mail will be generated to user who has sent request for password recovery.
- On every event, system will post an auto generated mail to user like on registration, forgot password, thanks message, on subscription etc.
- This section will provide admin to manage all the text format or templates of all the mails which System will send to users after registration.
- These mails provide alert to all users about their approval of registration.
- As user make registration on site, a mail will send to user automatically as acknowledgement.
- On winning any auction user will get order receipt through mail. And format of this order receipt will be easily manageable by admin through this section.
- System will able to send order tracking number to users.
- Easy to use Registration Form
- After login every seller will get a section called “My Account” to manage their profile and change his password etc.
- List new or used Auction Products.
- List ads describing your Auction with additional 5 photos.
- Secure content management area to manage and renew Auction listings
- Messaging system to read messages from prospective buyers and contact them
- Quick stats or reports to see the number of times listings have been viewed.
- Seller will sign-up and submit their Auction details.
- Seller will able to activate & deactivate the Auction form his account.
- User will able to upload images, & videos related to his Auction.
- User can view the Sold Auction History on the front end
- Buyer will able to create his profile on the site.
- Register on the site to buy the Auction.
- After login every buyer will get a section called “My Account” to manage their profile and change his password etc.
- Able to search Auction with out any login.
- Save favorite Auction in his Watch list managed in his Account.
- Buyer can purchase bids from “Buy Bids” section from front end.(Depends on project)
- If user is not the winner when the auction ends, he/she may use the Buy it now features to purchase the product for the value price.(Depends on project)
- Able to send the Auction details to his friend.
- User can Bid either from the Auction listing page or from the Detail page
- Will have the option to fill up the contact us & feedback form to submit complaints/queries to admin.
- Site will give the option to subscribe newsletter with out sign up.
- Full HTTPS/SSL support
- Secure HTTPS/SSL administrative
- Secure HTTPS/SSL checkout,
login and customer profile pages
- Customer passwords are MD5
encrypted in database
- Password-protected administrative
Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Friendly URLs.
- Google Analytics Setup.
- Goolge Site Map Submission.
- Google webmaster tool Setup.
- Custom meta keywordss and description for category, sub-category & product, and for content pages.
- Generation of HTML catalog of static category, sub-category & product pages.
- Site map generation.
- Breadcrumb trail.
- Virtual HTML pages through Htaccess.
Marketing & Promotional Tools
- Affiliate ecommerce program
- E-mail/postal gift certificates
- One-page checkout
- Product reviews and ratings
Value Added Services
- Two month support after completion of the website.
- Delivery of all the raw files after completion.
- Site is fully optimized based on search engines like google,msn,yahoo.
- URL Submission after completion of project in 100 directories.
- Google anlytics and sitemap setup for better SEO with link submission in Google.
- Each website is designed as per the clients specifications, we strictly don’t use predesigned template.
- CSS based templates if project required.
- Extensive usage of AJAX technologies, minimizing screen refreshes